Friday, June 12, 2009

Currently Reading...

I was at Fully Booked yesterday and I picked up these books:



The Zombies book is going well. It's a light read and I'm enjoying it so far. This is a change for me, since I usually buy books that I have already read. I initially wanted to get some Angela Carter and Roald Dahl books, but the idea of reading new books prevailed. It has become an unhealthy obsession of mine to rebuild my fabulous library *sniff* after all my books (design, art, fiction, non-fiction, books from my childhood and teen years etc) drowned in a flood in 2006. Perhaps this purchase is another step to my healing (haha. Or not. I'm just an impulsive buyer.)

In other news, I got SIX (!!!!) letters and postcards in the mail today. That's the most I got EVER. I am very happy. Oh yes I am. Mwahahahaha.

Also, if you've noticed that I added you to my bloglist that's because you're fabulous and I love reading your posts (well, yeah). Thank you for keeping me sane and inspired. ;) I'm drinking tea in your honor.

No comments: