Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Being Avaricious Again...

Sniff. I can't believe you're gone!

My Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim was stolen a couple of months back and (almost) everyone knows that Polaroid has stopped producing instant film (and I have two cameras! ARRRGH.) I woke up this morning with an intense craving for a new camera. So I trolled ebay for a little bit and found this:

I love the white body and the fact that it takes credit-card sized photos. I'm also considering getting an Instant Back for my Diana F+ but I can't resist the look of this pretty camera. Ah well. We shall see.

====
EDITED TO ADD:

OH NO WAY. That is just so WRONG. It's Asian HAMBURGER Helper, not Asian Helper as I first thought it read. Asian Helper is bad enough, and where are you going to get Asian Hamburger? Bah. I can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

That sucks about your camera! Thanks so much for coming by my blog :)

Kasey said...

HAHAHA that hamburger helper post was hilarious!