Saturday, February 05, 2011

IT'S ON!

I just bought two really cute patterns from Sense and Sensibility Patterns and BurdaStyle. I just fell in love with the two patterns that I had to have it. Right that minute. Good thing both patterns come in PDF, right? You can print it in your own home and tape it up yourself. No more waiting a bajillion years to get it in the mail! YAHOO!


BurdaStyle's 10/2010 Full skirted dress with cut-out bustline


Sense and Sensibility Pattern's 1940s Swing Dress
Now to find the appropriate fabrics, lining and other notions. I can't wait to get on my Juki and sew new dresses! That is, after I get all of my responsibilities done (OMGCLIENTSSSYAY) I am tired of wearing jeans and looking like I just stepped out of a hellish pit of unruly five year olds. NO MORE JEANS! RAWWWR.

2 comments:

Mommy Tricia said...

I only I had boobs! I like the first dress! :)

Lyra said...

Oh I do too! I want to do this in a Rococo-like fabric, or embroidered taffeta. Or something.

I think I'm going for a nice drapey crepe for the second dress. :)