Friday, February 04, 2011

Nuts About Lace

Something like this, perhaps? I realize it's more like beaded fabric, but I have scalloped lace that behaves similarly. Dress by Adrianna Papell... I think.
I just realized that I have been hoarding a lot of lace. Now that lace is on the top of the trend cycle, I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with what I have.  I also love the back detail of this dress:


Dress by Jim Hjelm


Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I love lace. I can't wait to see the dresses those yards of prettiness transform into.

3 comments:

Mommy Tricia said...

I want a dreamy long skirt!!! :) we should continue our project! hehe

P. Maiba said...

Hey, that's the dress I wanted to have made! I just don't have the appropriate tela.

Anonymous said...

Annelyn! So THAT'S why the dress looked so familiar! You did send it to me. Hanap tayo lace, daliiii! It's a fantastic dress. I only have scallop-y lace in cream. I dunno if the lace I have will make it look like this.
3cia! I have a "crew" na. Give me your fabric & nobody gets hurt. ;p