Monday, August 03, 2009

What I Did While I Was Away From Blogland...


After I finished the other top, Nuni wanted one for herself.


I was able to finish this baby in about two weeks, which is a record for me. I was using really really thin cotton crochet thread and really thin needles so it took plenty of will to get this done. I would usually lose interest after three days and toss it, but I stayed with this one. I think my lust for THE CARDIGAN remains. I'm glad I did, the fit is great and it's very comfortable (Nuni and I have agreed to share. Haha) I have yet to wear this outside (see picture above in my pajama bottom glory) and when I do I'm wearing it with a cute grey circle skirt that I've had in my closet for a long time.






Now I'm knitting another top, a different pattern this time. We'll see how it goes.

Oh, I'm drawing again. Hurray.

3 comments:

E said...

I'm still waiting for my pattern....:)

Lyra said...

It's coming!!! :D

Tracy said...

LOVE!!
Love the cream and white one too...
WANT!
hee hee...